|Image from Simply Me|
Thank you for all of your comments yesterday!!! So many ideas! Here’s a quick recap of your great suggestions:
- Melissa, Curls and Pearls, Niharika, mich LA, Danielle P., Shav all mentioned bright colors, be it accessories, clothing, or scarves!
- RL and Ping suggested pea coats – I could use a whole closetful of peacoats, they’re so cozy!
- A reminded me that makeup can brighten up a day. Such an easy, fun fix!
- basiccravings, Furrla, Victoria, Sophia, Live.Love.Makeup all recommended putting on jewelry – big, bright, statement and/or sentimental pieces.
- sumslay and Shannon thought of fun umbrellas to make being in the rain a bit more bearable!
- MUA, Nicole G, ReginaO and Lexi920 like fun nail colors or a mani-pedi (which I could use right now for sure!)
- Becoming Unfashionable and Anonymous had another wonderful idea – shoes! Of course, shoes! Could never forget how a lovely shoe can make you feel =)
It was great to see that many of you are right here in SF too!
Thanks again for sharing. And I have a little announcement to share myself! Have you ever wondered what I do with items I don’t wear or haven’t worn? The solution has always been Goodwill in the past, but I’ve been inspired by a few other bloggers lately….Check back in a few! =)