Lusting after these luxe details in moody textures and prints. A girl can dream!
- I tried on the floral jacquard blazer in person and it is amazing. It’s begging for a trip to Paris, a camel beret and a croissant. Oui! Similar styles priced high to low: here, very similar here for $99 and in stunning emerald green here for $49.
- The blouse is stunning with the gold button details. One I’ll save for the end of sale season, if it lasts!
- I haven’t tried this brand of denim yet but I love both the cut and color on this pair.
- If bordeaux velvet flats weren’t on my wishlist before, they definitely are now. An easy way to dress up a pair of jeans. Similar styles priced high to low: same style new on consignment in taupe satin here, these are just a short heel for $138 here, and these are a gorgeous color velvet with a pom detail on sale for $75 here.
- Vintage-looking earrings that I recently bought (and wore!) for the film festival. They’re my first pair of clip-ons and they stayed on all night! Earrings are the easiest way to feel festive, some of my favorites under $50 are this pair, this pair and this pair.