Some of my current consignment “obsessions” that I’ve favorited (waiting for them to get marked down!):
- this vintage classic bag – perfect size for special occasions
- this version Peekaboo – ok so I probably shouldn’t be eyeing yet another Peekaboo, but this one is gorgeous and it’s the Selleria version, which is a gorgeous leather and gorgeous stitching details
- another mini bag (and another camel bag… can’t help what I like)
- a classic dress like this is a wear-anywhere piece that will last forever
- this is really similar to my small chanel bag, but in a 2.55 version! so cute!
- this dress – the fabric is substantial and drapes beautifully!
Dress (bought it here)
Belt (this season’s version here)
Heels (a few sizes left on sale here)
Jacket (bought it here)
Purse (this is the one I bought, then I purchased the strap separately. here | there are more on sale here and here)