Over the weekend I headed to Neiman Marcus in Walnut Creek for their Social Saturday shopping event – the store is gorgeous and I had so much fun!
I’ve partnered with ShopStyle and Neiman Marcus to share 8 of my Must Buys for the season, and after spending the afternoon at the store I’m pretty sure I have my 8 narrowed down (although I could easily go on and on – my own personal wishlist doesn’t end there!). Borrowing from Neiman Marcus’ top trends, here are my picks:
- Folklorica: All things fringe! I couldn’t resist trying on these fringe pumps in a rich bordeaux hue – plus they win bonus points for being so comfy I didn’t want to take them off! (If your approach is more subtle, this fringe sandal might fit the bill.)
- The Last Layer: Dusters and cozy long cardigans are the perfect seasonal topper. My current favorite is this camel-colored cashmere version. It’s so versatile: belted, unbelted, for work, for weekends…
- Full-Bodied Reds: Shades of red & burgundy (and even head-to-toe if you’re game!). This dress (& and it’s the same dress I wore to the event on Saturday – so comfy yet still luxurious to the touch).
- Return of the Flare: Flared denim is back, but let’s not forget denim skirts too! The 70′s a-line flare denim skirt is a must-have and I’m wearing this pick today on the blog.
- Saddle Bag: I’ve been obsessed with all things Chloe, so it’s no surprise that their latest saddle/hobo style bag is on my list. The suede gives it such a rich texture. I’m also loving this version with the gold fringe detail – a very elevated take on fringe.
- Chunky heels: Continuing on with my obsession (and from my recent instagram post): these sweet ankle strap ballerinas have a very “now” heel.
Hope you’re having a great week and thank you so much for stopping by!
Sweater – Vince (no longer available | I’m a big fan of Vince sweaters – new season styles here)
Skirt – AG (here | along the same 70s style, I’d love to add one of these to my closet: here, here and here)
Purse – Chloe (sold out | newest color version here)
Heels – Gianvito Rossi thanks to LuisaViaRoma (similar here under $300)
Sunglasses – Celine (similar here)