Maui Photo Diary
April 29, 2011
Photos by me. Wore my Lanvin for H&M dress, Giuseppe Zanotti heels, Madewell necklace, CC Skye & H&M rings to the wedding.
Just a handful of photos, in no particular order, of my 72-hour Maui experience with Joanna, Kristine and Christine. During this trip, I enjoyed:
- beach days at the Grand Wailea and in Kihei
- Lava flows (favorite Hawaiian drinks, ever!), Mai Tais, champagne toasts, mango mojitos and maybe a vodka on the rocks. Make that an affirmative.
- spa day at the Grand Wailea (best spa, ever! soaked & relaxed in all kinds of amazing baths and soaks plus a luxurious facial and body scrub!)
- mahi mahi’s several times over, crusted in every which way possible
- pool day doing all of the things you did as a child, but loving it more than ever as an adult: tarzan swings, waterslides, lazy rivers and swim-up bars all day long (ok, so the latter was never enjoyed as a child!)
- snorkeling and seeing a STINGRAY up close and personal (too close for comfort?! amazing nonetheless)
- witnessing a sweet beachside wedding ceremony alongside a small, intimate group of friends and family. Serene and beautiful!
Congratulations to my friends C & J, wishing you both all the best in love, life and companionship. <3