May 7, 2011
I had a pool vacation. Meaning: I sat by or in the pool for 4 days straight (mostly under a big, big umbrella), and it was WONDERFUL! I had never spent time in Palm Springs before and in May, it’s a guaranteed 90+ degrees. An ideal reason to hop on the one hour flight.
The last 5 days involved:
- Not one, not two, but three breakfasts at Cheeky’s. It’s that good, really. Try the Huevos Rancheros and you will not be disappointed.
- Exploring the Riviera Palm Springs hotel. We’re not sure what to say about the hotel, it’s a mixed bag of opinions on any number of things.
- A meal and shopping at the outlets with my parents (they drove up to see us!) <3
- Starbucks, every day. Without fail.
- and a whole lot of bikini time.
Not surprisingly, our trip consisted of the pool and meals. Just the vacation essentials. 🙂
Wishing you a lovely weekend ahead!