A fun-filled last few weeks! When work doesn’t have me traveling, I can actually participate in life’s activities! Like:
- dinner with Michele at Tamerine in Palo Alto (Vietnamese food made modern, delish!)
- blogger event at Simply Chic in SF (beautiful little vintage/consignment shop selling Chanel, LV, among others!)
- happy hour with Tammy at Chaya (quickly becoming a favorite happy hour spot)
- the Rue Magazine and Gilt City event (which the hubby actually joined me for!)
- LHC Couture event at the Soma Grand
- and dinner with Dorothy earlier this week and her birthday wine bar party last night!
It won’t last long though – I’ll be heading to Dallas in no time, with Memphis coming after that and maybe Salt Lake City after that. Back to the grind! 🙂
Hope you’re having a great week!