With a new season and a new lifestyle (that of a soon-to-be working mommy!) ahead of me, I was thrilled to team up with Nordstrom Beauty Spot to update my beauty regimen. Most importantly, my roller-coaster hormones have been wreaking havoc on my skin – I definitely needed a serious skincare makeover.
- Amore Pacific Treatment Cleansing Foam. As far as cleansers go, this one has the perfect balance – it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and extra-clean without drying it out. It works well with my Clarisonic too.
- Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Lip Treatment. My lips were severely chapped during and after labor. This lip treatment has done wonders for me!
- Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Skin Energy Hydration Delivery System. A few sprays in the afternoon makes my skin feel like it’s morning again.
- Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Refreshing Hydra-Gel. I use this mineral-rich, oil-free moisturizer during the day. I still love using Revive as my evening moisturizer.
- La Mer The Powder and The Powder Brush. This powder gives such a flawless finish – even if I have just a few minutes for makeup, I always finish off with this. Plus, the brush is insanely luxurious – it’s such a treat to use!
- Lancome Genifique Yeux Light-Pearl. This might be my favorite new discovery. It’s perfect for my (very) tired eyes, helping to deflate under eye bags. I just add Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat and suddenly I look more like myself again.