Necklace – Eddie Borgo thanks to The Dreslyn (sold out but earring version here)
Weekends have new meaning now that I’m working again – every little minute counts! This weekend, we strolled through downtown Tiburon, tried a new restaurant in Sausalito, hit up the now-local TJ Maxx at San Rafael (they have a great designer section!) and broke in our new deck furniture with a glass of my favorite Darioush wine. I’d call that a success. 🙂
I’ve received so many inquiries about baby gear and now that we’re three months in, I thought I’d finally share a few of my tried-and-true favorites:
- This swaddle. Lucia slept through the night starting at 4 weeks (she would have earlier if the pediatrician had given us the green light – I always had to wake her up to feed!). I’m pretty sure this swaddle is the reason why she sleeps so well. She’s sleeping about 8-10 uninterrupted hours a night now, save for a few rare nights here and there when she’s gone mad and screamed all night.
- This stroller. Such a stable and easy ride.
- This mini-crib. It’s the perfect size for sleeping with us in our bedroom and is incredibly easy to set-up and/or fold-away. She also has this full size crib, but hasn’t spent much time in it yet.
- Pumping gear: this pump, these bottles. Pumping was intimidating at first and it took me a while before I felt comfortable with it. Ask a friend or family member to help show you how to assemble/disassemble and tips and tricks!
- This white noise stuffed animal. I’ll be gifting this to every friend and family member expecting a baby!