I know I’ve mentioned it more than a few times on the blog over the last few years: I’m a huge fan of online sale sites like HauteLook and in-person outlet stores like Nordstrom Rack. Some of my favorite items in my closet are from there (like this skirt, this blouse and this amazing dress!)… You can imagine, then, how thrilled I was to learn that I could have the best of both worlds! HauteLook just launched their first-ever ongoing catalog of clothing and accessories with Nordstrom Rack for HauteLook – just in time for the holidays (and with extended holiday returns both in-store and online)! I’ve hand-picked a few of my favorite gift ideas below (but shhhh! some of these are gifts I recently ordered – so excited to wrap them and put them under the tree!):
- this Equipment silk pajama set is so feminine and flirty – it’s perfect for my sister!
- this buttery soft Vince leather jacket would look amazing on my hubby and the color is so unique.
- this James Perse beanie and this Ben Minkoff shave kit are both in a cool olive hue – and cool enough for my 19-year old nephew!
- this Paulinie hooded trench coat is too cute to pass up for my niece
- this Cole Haan soft bootie is exactly what I’ve been looking for for Lucia and the price is right!