Coat – J.Crew (on sale and an additional 30% off here!)
Ring – Elizabeth and James (here)
Purse – Sophie Hulme (want the cream color on sale here)
Heels – Prada (here)
Sunglasses – Celine
Lips – Kate Spade “Precocious Pink” (here)
Happy Thursday!! Here’s a run-down of my outfit today:
- This buffalo plaid Equipment blouse has to win MVP in my closet this season – I probably wear it on a weekly basis (unless it’s dry cleaning week…).
- I scored the jacket on sale (plus 30% off!) recently and even though my husband initially gave me side-eyes when I mentioned buying a pink coat, I think he was pleasantly surprised – he actually liked it. Double score.
- The skirt has a really flattering A-line shape (it’s usually pretty difficult to find one that doesn’t make me feel too hip-py) and the leather is so, so soft. It’s a beauty.
- These pumps are a go-to (I wear them with almost every other outfit!). Investing in one pair of amazing black pumps every few years is never a bad idea (plus I extend the life of my pumps by doing this!).
- Need I even mention the purse? I’ve been a little boring with my purse choices lately because this one is easy, slouchy, comfortable, while making me feel stylish too…. After wearing more structured totes for so long, the softness is really appealing to me at the moment. And thusly, I’m now craving one of these in gray… (oh, boy!)
- Lips. Kate Spade’s new lip line is complete perfection. I have loved every color and they glide on so effortlessly. They also have no taste or smell (or if they do, I don’t experience it!).
That’s all! 🙂 Hope you are having a wonderful week so far and thank you for visiting!!