Making a list, checking it twice…
Good morning and happy day-before-Thanksgiving!! I’ve already gotten a head start on my holiday shopping this year – excited to be partnering with Neiman Marcus and Shopstyle to share some of my finds:
Here are a few of my favorites!
- For the kid-at-heart husband: a Playforever car. And I’m totally guilty: I pulled it out of the box to play with it too! Sturdy and well made – I’m hoping he might even share it with Lucia!
- For the busy #GirlBoss sister: a gloss for every bag she carries – her work tote, her evening clutch, and her daughter’s ballet bag. This exclusive set by Yves Saint Laurent has the perfect collection of pinks.
- For the beauty-obsessed best friend: a brand she’ll know and trust in a boxed set she’s sure to love. The travel set is a great option too!
- For the techy nephew: wireless, bluetooth, and USB – words he understands and appreciates! This headset is great for pairing up with his iPad.
- For the aspiring Martha Stewart (like myself – but actual skills not included ha!): A classic Neiman Marcus cookbook complete with a nonstick carbon steel popover pan and popover mix. Hope she’ll invite me over to taste-test for her!
- For hostess: Diptique is always a great gift. Loved the colors on this vibrant boxed set – why go classic for the holidays?
Shawl cardigan – Acne Studios thanks to Neiman Marcus (more Acne Studios here | similar styles here, here and here)
Top – Madewell (similar here)
Jeans – Madewell (similar here)
Over the knee boots – thanks to Stuart Weitzman (here)
Sunglasses – Celine
Bracelet – Kate Spade
Watch – thanks to Tory Burch (here)
Lips – Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip Color in “Soft Berry” (here)
Nails – Louboutin Beaute “Simple Nude” (here | I also use the primer and top coat here)