Pop of Color
November 30, 2015
Adding a festive pop of color now that the holidays are in full swing! Thanksgiving has passed – it’s time to think seriously about my holiday gifts! I’ve partnered with Gap Inc. and all four of its brands (Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy and Athleta) to kick start my gift-giving:
- For my recently college-bound nephew: these skinny fit Gap jeans and khaki beanie. What college guy would say no to this perfect shade of denim? And the beanie will hopefully be a good reminder for him to bundle up for the winter season.
- For our youngest niece (she’s a few years older than Lucia!): this soft little plaid coat from Old Navy is so darling, I might not be able to resist picking one up for Lucia too! Another one that caught my eye is this faux-fur style.
- For my mom: we share the same taste in clothing, shoes and accessories (“I got it from my mama”?!) so I doubled up on my order for this sherpa coat. I’ve been trying on so many similar styles in a variety of price ranges and this one is definitely my favorite! The look has the tendency to be super thick and unflattering but I loved how slender-cut this one was (I’m wearing the XS).
- For my ultra-chic cousin: this Banana Republic tie-neck blouse and ruffle blouse are classics but they’re also eye-catching. The perfect mix for a cousin with style.
- For my marathon-running girlfriend: a new pair of super-sleek running and training tights (I love all of my Athleta gear and never hesitate to share it!) and this ‘Remarkawool’ turtleneck because it really is remarkably warm and comfy!
Happy Monday and happy holiday shopping! Thanks for visiting!
All items thanks to Gap Inc:
Turtleneck (perfect base layer for extra chilly days!) – Athleta (here)
Ruffle blouse – Banana Republic (here)
Jeans – Gap (here)
Jacket – Old Navy (here)