January 1, 2016
Cheers to 2016!
This year, I’m resolving to do more “firsts,” like:
- travel to more new-to-me places (on my list: London!)
- learn how to ski (I grew up figure skating which was more than enough cold-weather sporting for me back then! but skiing would be a first.)
- check off lots of “firsts” for Lucia too (play in the snow, see the nutcracker, start pre-school… so many “firsts” to look forward to with her!)
But I’m also resolving to pay more attention to my health, like:
- eating better (I’ve finally picked up cooking and it’s made me so much more aware of what goes into food. surprise, surprise!)
- working out better (I think it’s time to join a gym again!)
- resting better (all too often I’m not sleeping until past midnight. never. enough. sleep.)
And then there’s the silly (but super important) stuff too, like:
- replacing a text with a phone call
- instead of checking my phone, staying disconnected (even if only for a few more minutes)
- making more time for downtime
Do you have New Year’s resolutions this year?
I’m so grateful for an incredible 2015 – thank you so much for visiting and for your support! It means the world to me. Happy, Happy New Year! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead filled with love and happiness.
Coat – Vince exclusively at Bergdorf Goodman thanks to BG (here and here in black on sale | similar styles priced high to low: here, here, and here)
Turtleneck – thanks to TSE Cashmere (an oldie but goodie | similar here for $89)
Jeans – Madewell (here)
Boots – Isabel Marant (SO comfortable. still available here, here and here in a small selection of sizes at each)
Purse – Marni (here in silver)
Sunglasses – Celine
Lips – Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip “Almost Bare” (here)