Most weekday mornings, I’m lucky if I have 15 minutes in front of the mirror to look presentable for the day. I’m not a morning person, and it’s all too easy to spend those extra minutes in bed catching up on emails…! Today I’m sharing my 10-minute make-up routine in partnership with Sephora. All of my favorite products, in one place. And I managed to make it to VIB Rouge last year (those perks!!!).
Here’s my 10-minute minimal approach:
- Foundation: As I’ve mentioned before, the Giorgio Armani Lasting Silk UV Protection foundation has been an extra exciting addition in my makeup bag. Like my previous foundation, I use a brush to apply. Only one partial squeeze is enough to do the job. The coverage is consistent, natural, and it stays all day. It’s my new favorite. My color: 6.
- Blush: At the same time that I picked up the foundation, I also decided to try its partner product, Fluid Sheer. I’m used to wearing much more obvious cheek color, so it took a little while for me to get used to. But as I started wearing it more and more, I really fell in love with (and appreciated!) the more natural look it gave me. The best word to describe it: radiance. My color: 11.
- Brows: I’ll need to try a few more different brow products like this before I know for sure that this is “the one” for me right now, but so far I’ve been loving it: Diorshow Brow Styler. It stays on all day and applies very easily. I do tend to run through it quickly so I’d love to hear your thoughts if you have a brow styler you love! My color: Universal brown.
- Eyelashes: A few quick pumps on my trusty Shiseido curler and a few swipes of Diorshow mascara (waterproof formula) keeps my lashes curled throughout the day. I had tried the non-waterproof formula and it made my lashes stick straight, even after curling. This waterproof version is a keeper! (PS: I always keep a few replacement curler pads handy – they always do the trick when my lashes seem to be unresponsive to my curler.)
- Eyeliner: The major step to be skipped in my quick morning routine is eyeshadow. I go straight to eyeliner and call it a day. I’ve been using Benefit’s Magic Ink for years, and swear by it.
- Scent: My signature scent is Chanel Chance, but I’ve been rotating in a few new scents: Chloe and Maison Martin Margiela.
PS: I keep lipstick in my purse (and in my car) in case I’m running off somewhere – I don’t usually apply it at the beginning of the day. My favorites lately are Bobbi Brown Luxe Lip in Soft Berry and Neutral Rose.
That’s it – my quick 10 minutes in front of the mirror before I start my day! And I’m doing exactly this, this morning!
Happy Friday! Thank you for visiting!