Good morning and happy Wednesday! I’ve been using the amazing Korean skincare line AmorePacific for almost three years now (I buy their Treatment Facial Cleanser in bulk!); I love their Moisture Bound collection and my mom swears by their Future Response collection. I am thrilled to partner with AmorePacific today and I’ve spent the last month trying out their flagship Time Response collection, which uses a complex combination of Green Tea Stem Cells, Green Tea Polysaccharide EGCG, and Green Tea Saponin for anti-aging benefits. Here’s what I’ve been using:
- Step One: AmorePacific Treatment Facial Cleanser. This is the best cleanser I have used, hands down. I love the scent and the micro Vitamin E beads – it’s thorough but gentle.
- Step Two: AmorePacific Time Response Skin Renewal Toner. This one isn’t the astringent kind (in case you prefer the kind that tingles); rather, it’s thicker, almost gel-like. It definitely feels like a skin “prepper,” it gets my skin ready for the rest of the products.
- Step Three: AmorePacific Time Response Skin Renewal Serum. This serum applies beautifully – I love the consistency. Plus a little bit goes a long way!
- Step Four: AmorePacific Time Response Skin Renewal Creme. This creme is luxury in a jar. Period.
- Step Five: Amore Pacific Time Response Eye Renewal Creme. I’ll be honest, I have the toughest time keeping up with eye creme on a daily basis, but trying this product over the last month has made me a little more consistent. This eye creme is similar to the skin creme – just jaw-droppingly intensive and rich.
Suffice it to say that this was such a luxurious way to treat my skin over the last month – I’ve been loving the results. Fine lines are softening, skin is smoother and I’m feeling more radiant! Thank you AmorePacific and thank you for stopping by! I’ll be back tomorrow with another outfit post!
PS: This starter kit is a great way to try the collection if you’re interested!