I’m pretty sure last year was the first time I tried booties with a modest 2 inch heel. It’s safe to say I’m obsessed – they’re an essential for comfortable walking in cooler weather. So even though I love the look of a higher heel, when I know I’ll be doing a lot of running around the modest heel is my go-to. And now that it’s a trendier heel height, there are so many good options available:
- Under $100: this pair is a great basic
- Under $150: this one and this one are almost identical, but I think I prefer the latter
- Under $200: this one has a chunkier heel and this one has a lovely chain detail for a more elevated look
- Under $400: I think this one is perfectly proportioned and I’ve had great experience with the quality of Vince shoes
- Over $500: In terms of comfort, Prada is among the best, I think! This one is sleek and elegant.
Happy Monday and Happy Halloween!
Bootie – Gucci (here | similar here for $160)
Skirt – Y’s by Yohji Yamamoto (found it at Nordstrom Rack a while ago; new season version here | similar styles priced high to low: here, here and here)
Top – 1.State (similar here by the same brand)
Jacket – thanks to Mute by JL (three similar versions all under $150 here, here and here)
Purse – Marni (this similar style has been on my wishlist for a while – love the size and color!)
Sunglasses – Linda Farrow thanks to Avenue 32 (also here)
Watch – thanks to Tory Burch (here)