Making a packing list, checking it twice… We are so excited for our weeklong(!) upcoming getaway with the whole family (10 adults, 8 kids!). Should be chaotic and fun in the best way possible!
A few things I’ll be packing:
- in White: because nothing says sunshine and warm weather like a white leather bag
- in Black: because it’s my go-to swimsuit color, and this one is so classically beautiful
- in Color: because this splash of color is too beautiful to only wear for work – the shape is flirty enough for fun too!
- in Shade: because you can actually get too much sun, and these shades and this hat are a “requirement” (or so I said when I bought them, ha!)
- in the Sale Section: because I love picking up coverups in the sale section and this one will double as a Springtime blouse after a nice dry clean, post-getaway
Hope you’re having a great week so far and thank you for visiting!
Suede jacket – thanks to Worth New York (love! here | another short-sleeve suede jacket I’m lusting after here)
Trousers – thanks to Worth New York (here | also love this one in white)
Purse – thanks to Worth New York (here)
Sandals – Gucci (similar here in a lower heel for $140, and here for $100, or similar here for $275)
Earrings – Marni (here)
Lips – Chanel “Cassis” (here)