Time for a Springtime work wardrobe update! My classics are always on rotation, but adding just a few new pieces in the season’s freshest colors and shapes make it feel like I have a whole new wardrobe. Some of my favorites for the season include:
- The Pant: if you’re up for the looser, relaxed shape this season, the ones I’m wearing here from Nordstrom are a favorite. If not, I would go for a pair in a color that yells “Spring!” and I think these are just the ticket
- The Investment piece: if there were one coat I would invest in, and subsequently wear non-stop all season, it would be this silk trench. It’s elegant, work-appropriate and still very modern and “now.”
- The Workhorse: the one item that I will wear constantly is a silk blouse. My favorites are in the $200-price range, but in terms of cost per wear it always becomes one of the best buys of the year for me. This one is an essential.
- The Trend item: at $55 this trendy blouse with statement sleeves is a steal.
- The Flat: I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect springtime loafer myself, at $120 here.
What’s on your Spring wishlist?
Thanks for visiting and hope you have a wonderful start to your week!
Trousers – Vince at Nordstrom (here | similar color in a narrower leg style here, or here for under $100)
Blouse – Theory (similar here)
Trench – Sonia Rykiel (similar here for less, and LOVE this crop version for under $100)
Purse – Mark Cross (here in claret, a sweet berry color!)
Heels – Christian Louboutin (here | similar styles priced high to low: here, here and here)
Sunglasses – Linda Farrow thanks to Avenue32 (still available here)
Lips – Chanel Rouge Coco Gloss in “772 Epique ” (here)