November 20, 2017
It’s that time of year again: SALE season! I always have my eye on a few things hoping that they’ll make it to a markdown (or two) which would make it that much sweeter of a find for me. I’m a deal-finder at heart, that’s for sure!
Here’s what’s on my holiday wishlist (at 40% off or better soon, ha!):
- From Net-a-porter: at the top of my dream list, this beige coat ($3090 before sale) would be a splurge even at 70% off but I love my coats and I have nothing like it! In the same color family but in luxe silk-satin, this blouse ($285 before sale) is minimalistic and perfect for tucking into jeans or skirts.
- From Neiman Marcus: I really love these satin mules ($485 before sale) and oversized knot (although the velvet open-toe ones are already on sale for $385). And I’m also in love with this black pair ($895 before sale)…but they’re classics so I’m guessing they won’t go on sale!
- From Nordstrom: still can’t get this jacket out of my mind ($520 before sale) because it would be such a vibrant addition to my closet.
- From Barneys: these pass as sneakers ($145 before sale) but are perfect for the rain! I can’t decide between the black pair or the brown pair
- From Shopbop: I already own this dress ($621 before sale) and love it, but if it goes on sale it will be an awesome find!
Happy Monday! Starting a short workweek is always a little more fun, isn’t it?!
Coat – H&M (here | more of H&M’s coats that caught my eye: this classic navy one, this olive one, this one with a hood and I also bought this one here)
Dress – MM.LaFleur (I love, love how this feels on. It’s a beauty and will work for Spring and Fall. here)
Purse – Senreve (here and here)
Flats – MM.LaFleur (here also in a short heel version here)