Fall for Less
September 20, 2018
What my ideal Fall would look like, in ten affordable pieces:
- this wrap coat – of the three coats pictured, this one would probably get the most mileage. the daily driver!
- this balloon-sleeve blouse – this blouse would work for work and weekends, and update your closet with a modern, elegant flair.
- this asymmetrical button dress – taking the hit style of summer and making it work for Fall.
- this brown turtleneck sweater – the same color as my Fall pumps, this is what is going to be my hit color for the season.
- this blush turtleneck – I especially love it paired with the floral skirt below.
- this printed skirt – cream and black works well with Fall’s deep browns and camels.
- this plaid coat – a trench/coat hybrid
- this floral skirt – a feminine floral with romantic layers.
- this faux fur coat – so cozy and luxe!
- this v-neck sweater – this oversized boyfriend cut will be great with leggings and jeans.