My annual public service announcement: the end of season sales are almost over (i.e. the highest discounts to be had are happening now!). It’s the best time to pick up timeless, season-less investment finds. I even talked my husband into stocking up on a few work shirts (Zegna shirts for $159 when it was an additional 25% off!). Always on my list this time of year: trousers, blouses, skirts and classic pumps.
A few items that caught my eye:
- Michael Kors trousers – would pair this with a slouchy gray sweater
- A classic pleated skirt (I have it in blush!)
- A perfect-for-any-occasion timeless navy dress
- A blouse with unique and luxe details
- Tapered wool trousers in black
Hope you’re having a great week so far!!
PS: I rarely wear earrings but these are so fun and on sale too!