Spring for me. And Spring for Lucia. I recently placed a successful order at my standby Nordstrom to freshen up both our wardrobes for Spring. The best part? Every piece of clothing I’m wearing is under $110, including this jacket. My favorite Fall coat meets its Springtime replacement: lighter, drapey and still pairs with everything.
For Lucia from the kid’s section, I focused on the three pieces she’s almost always wearing: a light jacket, a dress and a pair of leggings. There will be plenty of combinations made with these 9 pieces:
9 things I ordered for Lucia for Spring:
- Pink parka. Bonus: it’s water resistant! ($49 here)
- Denim jacket. She had outgrown her last denim jacket and it was a favorite. This one is a darker wash, perfect for the new season. ($39 here)
- Pink floral dress. It has the cutest a-line shape – this will be her Springtime special occasion dress. Easter egg hunts, birthday parties, you name it. ($48 here)
- Blue print dress. Jersey dresses get a lot of mileage around here – they’re both fun and comfy. ($34 here)
- Green tropical print dress. She’ll wear a cotton long sleeve tee under this until Summertime – it’s great for a summer getaway too. ($48 here)
- Blue gingham leggings. We encourage her to wear leggings with everything – including dresses and skirts. ($19 here)
- Pink flamingo leggings. Super silly prints make this pair her favorite. ($19 here)
- Striped leggings. Stripes are always a good idea. ($24 here)
- Mary jane velcro sneakers. Love the comfy sole, that it’s breathable and antibacterial – definitely worth the investment. ($65 here)
Still enjoying the best weather we’ve had in months – this Springtime order couldn’t have arrived at a better time! Hope you are having a wonderful week and thank you for stopping by!
Thank you Nordstrom for partnering with me on this post!