The countdown is on: Lucia is about to finish kindergarten (ahhh!), we’re several weeks away from our summer getaway (Hawaii for a friend’s wedding!), and we’re about to come up on our *actual* 10 year wedding anniversary. So much to be excited and thankful for!
There have been so many sales that have started and so many amazing designer finds. I always say this but it’s true: now is the best time to score designer shoes. Here are some of my favorite finds so far:
- these suede mule kitten heels. I already own far too many black heels so I would personally go for the blush suede, but if you’ve been searching for the perfect pair of work-appropriate heels, this would be one of my top picks! A similar style in blush leather here.
- if block heels are your thing, these are perfect. I love a slingback pump and these would go with pretty much everything. A similar style in navy suede here.
- I’ve been crazy about beige/ivory and these heels have me so, so tempted. There are still a few sizes left!
- Speaking of beige, I own these loafers in black and they are BEYOND comfortable. The hardware is reversible from gold to silver!
- If I didn’t already have a white pair of pumps, this classic version would be on my wishlist.
- And last but not least, I love this light brown suede pair but it’s not available in my size!
PS: My favorite sneaker is now on sale here!