Red, White and Blue
May 27, 2019 Sponsored
Wearing my red, white and blue on this Memorial Day. A few of my latest purchases from Nordstrom, it’s a guilty pleasure and twice as nice when the pieces are under $150. More of my favorite under $150 finds here:
- This relaxed blue and white striped oversized blazer. Throw this one over any summer dress or wide-leg pant and it adds instant polish.
- These pants! I ordered them on the spot…
- This $49 sweater is the kind that I’d wear nonstop tucked into pants and skirts. I like to size up in these styles but a roomier, slouchier fit.
- This $55 midi skirt is so cute and naturally, I love the colors. It’s also available in leopard print!
- A slouchy button-up blouse (and for only $59!). A summer must-have.
But now, shopping aside…
I have so much gratitude to all those who have fought and sacrificed to defend our freedoms. It’s a day to celebrate, yes, but also a day to honor, and to never forget. <3
Thank you so much for stopping by and wishing you and your loved ones a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
Dress ($129 here)
Blazer ($119 here | also has matching cropped trousers for $79 here)
Purse (sold out but similar by the same brand here)
Heels (similar here in a low heel height)
More under $150 finds here:
Thank you Nordstrom for partnering with me on this post!