Good morning and happy Friday! I can’t help but gush about my partner today: Sarah Flint NYC and their Perfect Pump. I am all about suede and neutrals so at first glance this pair is looking like a good fit. But when you look deeper:
- the heel has a center steel rod to ensure durability (no wiggly ankles)
- the rubber sole (proprietary!) gives all the grip you need, with the added benefit of comfort and longevity. I used to pay to add rubber soles to my most worn pumps – no need with this one
- the arch support is seriously impressive (I urge you to see the photos by scrolling down here)
- there’s an additional 6mm of padding on the foot bed (where you need it the most)
- the toe box is a little wider so your toes are a little less crowded – while still feeling like a feminine, sexy cut
I honestly didn’t know I could write so much about a single pair of pumps! But this is the result when form meets function – it actually is the most perfect pump! The best part: it comes in several different heel heights (100mm, 85mm and 50mm) and different colors so you can find the pair that works best for you. PS: I’m wearing the 100mm.
After a busy whirlwind week, I’m SO looking forward to the weekend – hope you have a great one! Thanks for stopping by!
Thank you Sarah Flint NYC for partnering with me!