December 24, 2019 Sponsored
It’s not every year that I actually finish my Christmas shopping in time… in fact, I notoriously don’t get it together until the very last minute. No shame in that!
Plus, I used to work in a mall in high school and college – shopping on Christmas Eve was quite wonderful! No fighting for a parking spot, no crowd, stores tend to be tidier. That was a long time ago, though, and I have developed some better strategies since then.
First, I filter by price range (lots of options under $100 and under $50!). Then I filter by store location (my local Nordstrom is Corte Madera or San Francisco). Then I select Pick Up in Store. A few hours later and an easy drive up to the pick-up spot – my work is done! Here are a few of those last minute gifts I’ve bookmarked:
- Lucia has this backpack and has used it for several years! It is so, so cute.
- Lucia also wore her uggs until there were nearly holes in the toe area! This new style is so cute.
- And finally, this sweater and stuffed animal has been a hit in our house. She loves cuddling it and I love that she always has a sweater with her.
- I’m a fan of the brand and like to support them whenever I can! Love this beige color – my hubby would never pick it out for himself but I’m pretty certain he would like it once it’s in his closet.
- And finally, my hubby is finally sold on joggers to the point that he would be excited about this new pair! House lounging: elevated.
For a gift-yourself moment:
- I find so much pleasure in a great pair of house slippers, plus this is by one of my favorites, The White Company.
- I splurged on a swimsuit like this last year and it’s one of my absolute favorites. The ruffle detail is such a statement!
Merry Christmas! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!!
Dress (love, love the length on it! it is a working woman’s staple! here)
Turtleneck (here in brown, longer sleeve length here)
Heels (similar here for less)