Good morning! I’m due for a reorder of beauty products I’m starting to run out of. Zoom calls and meetings are still happening, and for me, “getting ready” makes me feel ready. I promise though – I still indulge in those no make-up days. But I never forego the skincare. Here’s what I’ve recently finished and love:
- this face oil (I’m probably a broken record at this point but this is my favorite face oil of all time | see my interview with the founder here)
- this foundation (finally finished this one, it took a while because I jump between different foundations depending on how much coverage I want)
- this concealer (confession: I’ve already stocked up on this one so it won’t be part of my next order)
- this moisturizer (I use it mornings, while evenings I use the face oil)
- this highlighter (love the glow it gives on my cheek!)
- this blush (which I layer over this sheer blush for days I want extra oomph)
Wishing you a safe and healthy weekend ahead – thank you for stopping by!