Box of Style
May 8, 2020
Sponsored by Box of Style by Rachel Zoe and ShopStyle
Thank you for all of your kind messages in recent days. This community is incredible and I am so very grateful…
I’ve welcomed all forms of distraction lately (and perhaps indulgence!?) as I wait for brighter days ahead…
Meet my latest indulgence: Box of Style by Rachel Zoe. It’s a quarterly or annual subscription and members receive 4 boxes a year (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter). Rachel Zoe herself curates each assortment of premium brands – which includes fashion, beauty and lifestyle products.
The Summer box delivers straight to your door and is filled with goodies for both now and later:
- The Henry + Lev Weekender bag is made of canvas and vegan leather – the brand is eco-friendly using low-impact, sustainable materials.
- The Panacea Beaded Tassel Earrings are a fun addition to my next Zoom happy hour (plus the brand gives back to foundations aiding the sick and less fortunate!).
- A Peter Som cover up in a bright and happy floral print, taken straight from the designer’s runway archives.
- I’ve been using the Grown Alchemist Hand Wash and Hand Cream duo for some time now, and love how it has kept my hands soft and moisturized over the last two months of extra-excessive hand washing. I’m so excited to discover their facial moisturizer: Grown Alchemist Hydra-Repair Day Cream!
- And Kosas is another brand I’ve been a fan of for years (a clean beauty make-up artist recommended it to me). This cream blush and highlighter duo is easy to apply, blendable and skin-conditioning at the same time. Perfect for a natural glow: Kosas Color & Light Palette in Tropic Equinox.
PS: Each box is valued at over $400 – for just $99 and new subscribers can get $30 off the seasonal box through 8/1/2020! Use code BOSSUMMER30.
Thank you so much for stopping by – sending love from here!