Cozytime and Little Indulgences
August 18, 2020
It’s been A WEEK. All I want is some cozy time and a few little indulgences – here are some of my favorite finds on sale right now:
- Pink striped PJs – these are soft and stretchy, the kind I want to spend all day in!
- Mini candle set – I’m working my way through all these lovely scents (also wonderful as gifts!)
- Acacia wood serving tray – breakfast in bed is the ultimate luxury, and a tray is a necessary tool for that!
- Mockneck sweater – my favorite neckline for a sweater, elegant on the neck yet still warm and toasty.
- Lipstick and eye color quad – these two lipstick colors are high on my list to try next so I may need to buy this set!
- Cashmere scarf – I’m always wrapped up on our deck at night, the softer the better!
- Cashmere and silk cardigan – the mix of cashmere and silk always makes for a luxurious texture. I want to reach out and touch this one.
- Art print – happy colors and a reminder of all the wonderful travels to be had…
- Slippers – my toes are always cold – these look so cozy and comfortable!
- Organic weighted blanket – I’ve been using a weighted blanket to help me sleep better and have definitely seen a difference! This one is organic – I ordered one for Lucia!
Hope you’re having a great week so far and thanks for stopping by! Back tomorrow with another post!