Blazer & Jeans
October 18, 2020
Sponsored by Banana Republic and ShopStyle
In love with Banana Republic’s elevated, luxe Fall collection so far – so many amazing finds (for gifts and for treating yourself)! Here’s what I’m wearing:
- this double-face blazer looks good and feels good – I promise it looks much more expensive than it is.
- this wool-cashmere crewneck sweater is a classic – it’s the perfect neutral jumping off point for any outfit.
- these medium-wash jeans – they have the leg-lengthening crease line that always comes off as polished, especially or denim.
And more of my favorites:
- this cocoon coatigan in the most beautiful shade of olive! I actually just ordered it as we speak.
- this cable-knit scarf and these fuzzy socks would make great gifts, the color is neutral and the cable-knit looks so cozy
- this washable silk shirt in this elegant zoo print.
Plus, shop Banana Republic’s Fall Sale now and save 50% off + free 2-3 day shipping on orders $100+. Hope you’re having a great week so far and thank you for stopping by!