Not going to lie: it’s hard to resist a little gift here and there for myself during all the holiday browsing online. At Everlane, I found the perfect (soft and not itchy!) oversized alpaca cardigan. Paired with leggings like these, it’s my go-to look at home when I want to be comfortable.
Today, though, I’m wearing the more put-together version of my at-home look: the cardigan, their high-rise skinny (this style specifically – I need the stretch!), the forever sneaker (very comfortable and love how sleek they are PLUS the price! $58!) and their oversized blazer (I sized down to a size 0 in this and LOVE the fit).
A few more highlights from their current selection (plus these make great gifts too):
- $35 – the ultimate layering mockneck tee (the cocoa color is definitely calling my name)
- $50 – the cashmere neck warmer (if only every turtleneck was wider and oversized like this!)
- $60 – the cashmere bandana (I’m drawn to the unexpected color combination of the gingham – it’s a pop of color but also muted and understated at the same time)
- $128 – the oversized alpaca cardigan (I promise – it’s a winner. I’m wearing a size Small but ordered the Rosewood in an XS – I think both will work!)
- $178 – the cashmere throw (I still have and use their cashmere scarf from many years ago and always get compliments on it! this is almost like the throw version of that scarf)
Besides all of the holiday browsing I’ve been doing, I’ve been wrapping, wrapping, wrapping. And shipping. It’s a small thing but I really love taking the time to wrap all my presents, knowing they’ll be sitting under my loved ones’ trees.
Hope you’re having a great week so far!
Thank you Everlane for partnering with me on this post!