Thank you Banana Republic and ShopStyle for partnering with me on this post!
Good morning and happy Wednesday! Working from home and then taking Lucia on our daily afternoon walk, this is exactly the kind of outfit I’ve been reaching for more often in recent times.
Sharing my latest finds at Banana Republic from their newly launched BR Sport collection: lifestyle essentials designed with purpose for ‘wear anywhere’ performance. Functionality and technical elements (breathability, wrinkle tests, water repelling and washable fabrics for example), but also: sleek, minimal style that I love so much. The line is responsibly sourced and designed – part of their ongoing commitment to integrating sustainability into all that they do.
Here’s what I’d love to buy next:
- Scuba-knit Sweatshirt Tunic (here): it’s the length I love to wearing with leggings (like the pair below)
- On the Go Legging (here): the olive color is my top pick
- Scuba-knit Hoodie (here): I LOVE that it comes with the extra panel (like a turtleneck)
- 2-in-1 Rain Coat (here): I’d pair this ivory rain coat with the olive hoodie and legging above
- Oversized Tech-Stretch Shirt (here): I’d wear this with the pants I’m wearing above. Would love to see how this does after a wash – it’s machine washable!
Thank you so much for stopping by!
BR Sport High-Rise Skinny-Fit Luxe Sculpt Pant (here; wearing size 2)
BR Sport Mock-Neck Sweater Top (here; wearing size M for more room)
Essential Sneaker (here)
Double-Faced Cocoon Coat (here; wearing size S and now eyeing the mint version!)