Feminine details, floral prints and neutral essentials – they are all on my list for Spring.
Clockwise from top left:
- Rose-colored long culottes. I’m 5’8″, so I tend to look for longer inseams when going for a cropped fit. This one looks like a great length. More sizes available and on sale here!
- Lightweight short-sleeve knit top. I have this top in black in long sleeves and love how lightweight and luxe it is. The quality is amazing for the price. This color feels optimistic.
- White drawstring-waist dress. This crisp dress is such a classic. I love the puffed sleeves and drawstring waist. I imagine Audrey Hepburn would have worn something like this.
- Short floral print dress (on model). This flouncy, tiered dress just needs a straw hat and sandals.
- Lightweight long-sleeve knit top. Same fabrication as the short sleeve knit top above. At the top of my wishlist!
- Large camel shopper tote bag. Just ordered this and can’t wait to feel it in person!
- Double wrap belt. Dream belt…
- Floral camel skirt. I did a double take when I saw this. So unique and eye-catching. It would be the perfect match with the knit top!
- Long mint green floral dress (on model). A classic wrap dress that would work for any springtime or summer occasion.
- Striped beach blanket. Optimistic that we’ll get to spend more time at our local beach this year on warm sunny days.
- Beige mules. Mules are the sandals for the season! I bought this pair and love them!