My long weekend (dream) capsule wardrobe for the upcoming 4th of July! Each one is a classic when looked at separately, but together they make for a luxe and effortlessly elegant series of outfits. I found all of these gorgeous items at Harvey Nichols (where they also have a big sale going on too!). Love their selection of fashion and beauty! Excited to share a promotion starting today through Monday, July 5th: 10% off all purchases OR 15% off $500 and more* using code HNYAYUSA.
clockwise from top left corner:
- olive dress (here) – a versatile one-piece wonder that can be dressed up or down. I’d pair it with gold jewelry and flats
- striped blouse (here) – I love the draping on this, pulled together right at the waist for definition
- gold necklace (here) – a beautiful, weighted pendant. not a statement per-se, but also hard to miss it. that’s the perfect balance in my opinion
- olive swimsuit (here) – the one-shoulder detail is unexpected and interesting
- beige dress (here) – grecian details in bright beige
- black swimsuit (top here and bottom here) – a beautiful square neckline with a delicate, barely there strap
- brown sandals (here) – my go to this year, they work with everything!
- black and cream silk pareo / scarf (here) – this is the one item that ties everything together. I love everything about it
- ivory pleated skirt (here) – a classic, wear-forever type of investment item
- ivory silk bandana scarf (here) – a sweet way to add personality
- beige cardigan (here) – cardigans and my favorite layering piece right now for the warmer weather. best part is: they’ll be wonderful transitional items once the weather cools too
- revive sunscreen (here) & sisley sunscreen (here) – the most important accessory for the summer: sunscreen!
Which is your favorite? Hope you have a wonderful start to your week!
*Promotion exclusions: Gucci, Moncler, Bottega Veneta, Loewe, Fendi, Jacquemus, Stone Island, Saint Laurent, Extreme Cashmere, Max Mara, Balenciaga, McQueen, Veja, Palm Angels, Manolo Blahnik, Marketplace, SALE, beauty hampers