July 28, 2021 Sponsored
Who’s up for some gelato?! Nothing makes Lucia happier than the idea of an outdoor walk around town and a gelato treat at the end – and to kick off her birthday week, we did just that!
Summertime shopping at one of my favorites, Neiman Marcus, and I found myself this gorgeous dress (technically a cover-up) – the fabric is so soft and light, it is simply a pleasure to wear. Loving their selection right now, here are more of the pieces I’m eyeing:
- This beautiful tiered lace dress – such a unique lace pattern and it looks SO much more expensive than it is!
- This statement sleeve dress in a gorgeous combination of colors – it would make a great wedding guest dress!
- This lemon print top and skirt combo – so modern and fresh.
- This long-sleeved deep v-neck dress – I like how this will easily transition to Fall!
- A chic pajama set for summer – love the print and colors.
Happy Wednesday! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Dress (I’m wearing a size Small here | there’s also a matching bikini top and bottom, or one-piece! )
Thank you Neiman Marcus for partnering with me on this post.