Five delightful gifts under $50! Unexpected surprises full of joy and personality… Here’s what’s on my list (clockwise from top left corner):
- “Your future looks fab” – so says this exclusive First Aid Beauty holiday kit at Sephora, and I quite agree with that statement! I’m a fan of the Ultra Repair Cream (especially during these colder seasons) because it absorbs quickly and brings that much-needed hydration that lasts all day. This kit is $49 but comes with $112 worth of product – such a great value!
- Pleats, but make it a vase. Love how simple and gorgeous the shape of this vase is! Encourage your recipient to forage for stems in their yard to fill them with greenery all year long!
- That orange box says it all! I would love to try their new nail colors – it makes such a luxurious little gift. Inventory seems to change often so order it if you see a color you like!
- A travel-inspired puzzle set. We always have one puzzle going (my husband is the pro-puzzler in our house!). And the fact that you can glue the finished product and frame it is such a fun bonus.
- Whimsy in an apron. I love embracing big bold prints and colors in my aprons – puts me in a cheery mood for cooking (which, as you know, I’m still very much a novice…).