9 Personal Favorites
November 10, 2021
Sharing 9 of my personal favorites: quality investments that I stand by. Clockwise from top left corner:
- Belted cardigan jacket. When a stretchy knit meets a polished cardigan/jacket. I’ve reworn this outfit over and over again for good reason: it’s comfortable and always feels put together. I’m wearing the Latte color.
- One-piece swimsuit. I own two swimsuits by this brand (shared photos of one here) and love how they make me feel. They’re a substantial weight, fit perfectly and her prints are always swoon-worthy.
- Gold link necklace. The one item that has made everything I own feel fresh and new again. It really adds that little bit extra.
- Heeled mules. I’m torn – I love my deep camel-colored version so much but I almost wish they were in this new nude color! They were my go-to open-toed heel this year, and will be next year as well.
- Luxe cardigan. The heavyweight knit, the buttons, the oversized shape – it all lends this je ne sais quoi… chic and effortless and totally luxe.
- Leather travel cases. The ultimate gift for your best friend, sister, mother. I’ve had mine for over 8 years and it is still in wonderful condition (I use it daily – it holds all of my makeup). And with the idea of travel becoming a reality again for so many of us… such a dreamy and dream-filled gift.
- A wool-cashmere jacket blazer. I have this in ivory (worn here) and would absolutely be smitten with this rose-colored version (or this olive version). It goes over everything and doesn’t feel bulky at all. If you’re like me and always wear a jacket inside – this is the jacket that won’t have people commenting that you’re still wearing a jacket.
- Flat cashmere mules. The latest addition to my closet! I’d been eyeing them for a while (also in black suede here) and finally decided to do it. They’re going to be so low-key and elegant for pretty much everything I wear.
- Face oil. Luxury in a bottle. This scent is a favorite in my family, they always comment when I’ve applied my face oil! But it’s more than just a lovely scent: it’s made with 22 of the world’s most nutrient-rich botanicals. My skin is glowing every morning! Pictured is their limited edition bottle here. And read my interview with April, the founder, here.
Happy Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!!