Sponsored by Bloomingdale’s and ShopStyle Collective
There are a lot of incredible women in my life: mother, sister, cousins, friends… And this gift guide is for the women in your life, inspired by those I love! It’s the perfect time to get all those last minute gifts thanks to a great Friends and Family sale going on now! Here are a few of my favorites holiday gifts available at Bloomingdale’s:
Clockwise from top left corner:
- Theory olive knit cropped sweater – sculpted with my favorite winter neckline (a mockneck rather than a turtleneck) in a luxurious wool and cashmere blend.
- Aqua oversized gingham cardigan – you know I love an oversized gingham! This one’s on sale for $70.
- Theory cable stitch sweater – so luxe! this sweater is at the top of my wishlist.
- C by Bloomingdale’s olive shaker stitch sweater – cashmere for under $120!
- Tom Ford Eye and Lip Gift Set – I’ve been using their Eye Defining pen for years now, it’s a go-to favorite.
- Splended camel open cardigan – as cozy as it gets in a classic and elegant shade of camel.
- PAIGE black raw hem jeans – I think these jeans would be the perfect complement to the “going out top.”
- Slip Silk Hair tie holiday bauble – at $20 this makes the best stocking stuffer! perfect for the skincare routine and self-care rituals.
- OSEA Body Scrub – my sister introduced me to this brand! this is a gentle exfoliator for silky smooth and glowing skin
- Eve Lom Iconic Cleanse ornament – another stocking stuffer contender, the iconic cleanser by Eve Lom
- La Mer gift set – this gift set is a great value – $170 set for $120. I love both of these products.
- Hudson Park camel throw – made with luxe cashmere and lambswool, this one is meant for cuddling on the couch.
So many incredible finds – it’s easy to Give Happy this year!