Good morning and happy Friday! Things that have helped me through almost 3 weeks of postpartum life:
- This nipple butter, particularly in the earliest days of breastfeeding. And now that I’ve started pumping in addition to nursing to try to increase my supply.
- This peri bottle which is such an upgrade from the hospital version!
- This nursing bra. Although now that I’m pumping I’m glad I didn’t order too many nursing bras because the combination nursing/pumping bra is so much more helpful!
- These organic washable breast pads to help with leakage.
- This manual pump that catches my let down on the side that isn’t nursing.
Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by!