2 months with kellan
July 6, 2022
It’s hard to imagine that a year ago today, we were doing our first embryo transfer. It would end in a double heartbreak (the first embryo didn’t survive the thaw and the second embryo didn’t implant), but we didn’t want to waste any time and went right into our second transfer the following month.
And here we are! We dreamed long and hard about this little one, and we are so very grateful every day that he is here with us.
Happy two months, kellan! You make our whole family so happy.
Sharing some of our most loved baby products so far:
- this car seat and stroller; my husband’s car has this car seat/stroller combo
- this lounging station (which is really gentle on baby’s head!)
- this bottle drying rack (the vertical rack saves counter space!)
- this interactive play gym (so many great features!!)
- this mini crib (which turns into a full size crib and a toddler bed)
- this mobile motor (the songs are sweet, with volume and plenty of settings)
- this wrap (he falls asleep in it within 5 minutes!)
Hope you’re having a great week, thanks for stopping by!
kellan’s 2-piece outfit (here)
play mat (here)
padded mat underneath (here)