Sponsored by NET-A-PORTER and ShopStyle Collective
Last year, we spent our holiday break in the sunshine and warmth of Cabo San Lucas – the consensus? Definitely loved it…all 4 of us (including the baby in my belly at the time!). So it’s no surprise that around this time of year, I am once again craving all things winter sun. And NET-A-PORTER, as always, comes through with all of the best luxury finds. My dream packing list:
clockwise from top left corner:
- printed silk crepe de chine kaftan – the graphic print is unexpected and statement-making.
- brown recycled seersucker bikini top and bottoms – the subtle texture makes it interesting.
- gold diamond earring – love that there is no stud backing on this, and the hoop is small enough that it wouldn’t get in the way. I struggle with earrings for every day wear, but this is definitely the kind I could consider wearing daily.
- cutout floral print dress – the piece that inspired this entire getaway post! I just love the print, the colors, the shape. Everything about it is beautiful!
- off the shoulder black linen dress – the dramatic sleeves!
- halter neck swimsuit – a palette cleanser, minimalistic and elegant.
- leather-trimmed raffia tote – chic and versatile, this is a shape that will work for years to come.
- sunglasses – tonal and on trend.
- belted floral print swimsuit – sweet ties at the shoulder and elongating vertical print.
- green floral print swimsuit – beautiful print in a classic shape, and the color is fresh.
- cutout halter neck dress – love the placement of the cutouts, it’s daring but approachable.
- grosgrain-trimmed visor – black and natural hemp are just an elegant combination!
Does this have you thinking of your favorite sunny destination yet?
Thanks for stopping by!