- Boulder Book Store on Pearl Street – Boulder’s largest independent bookstore
- Corrida – Still dreaming about the Japanese A5 wagyu, and the wagyu ribeye was fantastic too.
- Oak on 14th – they were able to accommodate us outdoors even after it started raining (there was cover overhead which helped!). The food was wonderful and we so appreciated the service.
- Pearl Street Stampede – this only happens the night before a home football game, but we’ve been going ever since it was started by a former coach. Fun to watch the marching band, dance/cheer team and student athletes march along Pearl Street. The school spirit is infectious!
- St. Julien Hotel – where we stay when we come to Boulder. Location can’t be beat!
- Red Rocks Trail – brought a book and read in front of Red Rocks. Such a peaceful space!
- Flagstaff viewpoint – best when seen during late Fall, when the leaves are golden. It is a stunning view!
Thanks for stopping by and happy Thursday!