Good morning and happy Friday!
Kicking off all things SPRING with my longtime partner, M.M.LaFleur. I’ve counted the reasons why I have been such a fan of this brand over the (six +) years: the modern tailoring, the perfect fit, the surprising details and thoughtful designs. These are all tangible things. But what’s harder to describe is how I feel when I’m wearing M.M.LaFleur.
I could throw out words like confident, prepared, ready. Those all apply. But more simply stated: I feel good. These are clothes, yes, but they make me feel good too. And that is why I’ll be a forever fan of this brand.
Sharing a few of my favorites from their newest collection:
- The Gaia Jacket – feminine and powerful are the words that come to mind. A classic blazer with a modern twist – it features strong lapels, a cinched waist and front pleats that set it apart from other blazers.
- The Mejia Pant – this is one of their hallmark pant styles, newly created in this gray sharkskin fabric. It’s high-waisted, long and lean.
- The Rochelle Tank – the best layering tank, these have lingerie snaps to keep straps in line. I’m adding the new ivory version to my cart!
- The Georgina Lounger – can a “sweatpant” really look this polished? yes, yes it can! It’s cut from their super cozy fine terry material made in Japan using a special process that gives them a more elevated finish than other terry fabrics. They also have adjustable snapping hems to make them work for a range of heights and a front-fly closure and pockets for that polished trouser look.
- The Leo Pullover – it was the style that caught my eye, but the machine-washable silk jersey(!) that got me.
- The June Dress – and a splash of color to round it all out! I love how drapey and effortless it is.
Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead!