The sale is on and lots of sold out items have been restocked! Here are the items that I ordered and kept – my top 5 picks:
- This top ($176). It’s made in a really soft cotton voile, it doesn’t wrinkle easily and looks very luxe. The colors are gorgeous and will transition to Fall perfectly. I’m wearing it here in a size S.
- This jacket ($129). This wins for best Fall jacket under $150 – it’s a double face wool blend and the cut is classic and elegant. I’m wearing a size XS. If your budget is a little higher, this one would be my pick under $350.
- This cashmere sweater ($129). This will be on repeat for sure – it’s a color I return to over and over again!! I’m wearing a size S.
- This underwear in bikini cut and in thong cut here ($15). My sister got me on this style several years ago and I haven’t looked back since! They’re so comfortable and totally seamless. I ordered in both Ultra Nude and Rose Nude.
- These trousers ($199). I was so happy when they restocked this, it was the one item at the top of my list when I was pre-sale wishlisting. Navy trousers are a workwear staple in my opinion and this pair is made for comfort with its elastic waistband. It still looks polished though, which is why I love it!
Here’s what I ordered and didn’t keep:
- This cashmere cardigan ($300). I really wanted to love it but the slightly flared sleeves make it hard to roll up/scrunch up. If it weren’t for that, it would have been a tougher decision whether to keep or return!
- These loungewear pants ($165). I was hoping these would have a more beige-tone in color, but it was more gray-tone. Otherwise I love the style and they were super comfy!
- This silk blouse ($99). This arrived super wrinkly and that tends to hurt my first impression. I’m always on the hunt for a high-quality classic silk blouse, but felt like this just wasn’t one that would become a go-to for me.
Happy Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Jeans (old | similar styles: here, here and here)
Heels (found the same style in stock here! The color is a little lighter than mine; or similar here)
Lips (here in “Rosewood”)