I literally squealed with delight when I saw that my favorite stretchy knit sweater blazer was released in a new olive gray color! And they added a ribbed knit stretchy pant to go along with it (along with the classic pencil skirt I’ve worn previously). These are at the top of my wishlist, although I suspect the skirt is much more pregnancy friendly right now.
PS: saw that my tweed jacket from Monday’s post has been restocked with a few more sizes! They sold out fast!
Clockwise from top left corner:
- Brown denim in a relaxed but slim “mom” fit
- Cozy heathered mocha pullover sweater
- Gold plated link collared necklace
- Camel off the shoulder sweater dress
- Olive gray wrap cardigan jacket
- Olive gray ribbed knit stretch pant
- Chanel eyeshadow palette
- Brown suede booties
- Merino wool ribbed beanie in brown
- Tweed coat last seen on Monday’s post
- Plaid blanket scarf