October 25, 2018 Sponsored
Good morning and happy Thursday! So excited to be partnering with Theory, one of my go-to brands over the years. Some of my favorite pieces that you’ve seen me wear over and over on the blog have been by Theory: these pants, this skirt, any number of silk blouses (or here, or here, or here…), and cotton shirts, and sweaters… It’s safe to say that they have all been classic investment pieces that have lasted season after season.
With cooler temperatures coming, I’m making a case for winter whites (in cashmere best of all!). This cashmere coat is the kind that makes you want to reach out and touch it – light and comfortable but luxe and polished at the same time. The cashmere sweater is the perfect pop of texture, but my favorite are the pants. They are stunning – and they stretch! It’s a mid-to-heavy weight fabric and they look perfectly pressed even after a long day of work. The best.
More of my picks for the season:
- The color of this robe jacket is perfect
- I have this jacket and it’s the perfect topper with jeans or trousers
- I never knew I needed a baby blue shearling coat until I saw this one – dreamy!
- This midi-length flare skirt (I own a gray one like it in one of the outfits I linked to above!)
- and love the pants so much I may need to get the black pair too – a classic color.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Back tomorrow with another post!
Coat (here | more outerwear options here)